All our life is about communication
In practice, the controlling hardware platform inside Clotho-1 and Clotho-2 is the same. Genius control of all the Single-Use-Pump's and Single-Use-Exchanger's offered by PerfuseCell. We have named this proprietary PLC hardware platform of our own design / construction for Apollon.
The Apollon unit is a super compact PLC, which houses a 900 MHz quad-core ARM Cortex-A7 CPU and 16 GB Ram. A range of 15-bit high speed in/out analogue and digital channels corresponding with various sensor’s and actuator’s. The ARM CPU drive a 5” TFT touch sensitive graphical display operating Linux Wheesi firmware and features also a build-in Apache webserver.
Apollon is installed inside the U2 Hephaestus cabinet (with many other components) and hereby becomes the naked, non-intelligent Metis product. When the proprietary Clotho software is loaded into Metis – Metis is transferred to the intelligent Clotho Drive Unit for O-SUP / A-SUE control.
Clotho software is programmed in CODESYS ver 3.5 allowing:
- any imaginable operation sequence, cycle for each diaphragm (pulse ramp, pulse train, pulse length, pulse pause, stroke start, stroke length, stroke distance)
- real-time information about pumped volume from each individually diaphragm
- data acquisition and subsequent data logging for each diaphragm
Ultimo 2022 the Cronus-PCS package will run Lucullus software from SecureCell supporting all products from PerfuseCell.
O-SUP / A-SUE communication
The Support-Foot houses the Laser sensor, which online read out the actual position of the diagram / membrane position. This key information is critical for the unique performance of PerfuseCell's CellMembra and CellRetention range of products.
The integrated web-host allows the user to access the Apollon PLC via:
- The integrated TFT touch sensitive graphical display
- Wi-Fi / USB adapter and smartphones and pads
- IP/TCP from many devices via Ethernet / LAN
- OPC-UA available