Its all about to know the diaphragm position at any time
The CerPhragm LASER guided free floating diaphragm pumps are unique. No such competitive technology or industrialised product exist with on-line accurately controlled:
- membrane movement
- membrane position
We created the Positive-Displacement (PD) Single-Use-Pump (SUP) with un-heard accurate operation.
How come this LASER guided free-floating diaphragm pump?
The CerPhragm family are invented by Per Stobbe as to requirements for:
- a pump with capability of instant velocity changes able to keep a HFF from fouling
- a true Positive-Displacement SUP with no need for external mass-flow sensors
- stand-alone SUP replacing the peristaltic pump solving its nano size particle problems
- no rotating electrical motors or axle penetrating seals
- no rotating impeller potentially damaging mammalian cells by shear forces
- a pump, combined with packed-bed SUB for proliferation, offering both inoculation, media recirculation and most important product harvest without the use of Trypsine and the like
Why Clio and Thalia as product names?
Well, as to requirements also to integrate with products from www.cronus-pcs.com, many unique names were needed. We choose the family of the Greek god Zeus from the perspective he had many wife’s and numerous kids. The god of memory is Mnemosyne and the mother to 9 kids of Zeus. Now all product names: Euterpe, Clio, Calliope, Erato, Melpomene, Polyhymnia, Thalia, Urania, Terpsichore.