Installation of Clotho
- In Europa and other places, the 230 VAC 50 Hz power supply is predominant
- In USA the 110-120 VAC 60 Hz is predominant
- Clotho and Lachesis operate on 24 VDC via an external power supply. If supplied by PerfuseCell the voltage input will range 110-230 VAC, see - https://cronus-pcs.com/products/eos-power-supplies
Clotho-1 and Clotho-2 is equipped with OD6 mm one-touch fittings for supply of pressurized air and OD8 mm one-touch fittings for vacuum inlet and OD8 for Drive Gas outlets for channel A and B. Lachesis has larger one-touch fittings.
For ease of use we operate with and recommend to operate with different hose colors and material of hoses connected to Clotho.
Nylon-12 material hose for more stationary application which do not need to be moved around.
- Green for vacuum supply – Drive Unit top left (better, lower than 0.1 Bar absolute, preferably 0.05 Bar) - vacuum need larger hoses as to the reduced pressure different as to the physics of vacuum
- Blue for dry pressured air supply – Drive Unit top right (2 - 5 Bar atmospheric)
Polyurethane (PU) material transparent blue flexible hose supplied by SMC for applications where flexibility is important.
- Blue transparent for Drive Gas connection – centre of Clotho front panel for channel A and channel B
The Cronus-PCS units are designed to be stacked in any direction. See - https://cronus-pcs.com/support/hephaestus-cabinets