Clio unique features
Clio is designed for super controlled operation by the advanced Clotho Drive Unit. Clotho measures accurately in real-time the free-flowing diaphragm / membrane positioned. Allowing Clotho programming to decide the Clio SUP function. The result is an Air-Operated-Diaphragm-Positive-Displacement (AODPD) Single-Use-Pump (SUP) with un-parallel performance and capabilities.
Clio technical / functionality:
- The diaphragm Single-Use-Pump (SUP) integrate two passive one-way valves guiding the direction of broth flow. The valve body receive broth from the SUB and deliver broth to the CFF after which the retentate is returned to the SUB.
- Clio SUP is integrated via hoses with the SUB
- Clio feature the re-usable (red) Laser sensor which read through the transparent dome wall
- The high precision Laser sensor measures in real-time and accurate the position of the diaphragm so broth velocity and volume calculation can be performed and presented on the display in real-time by Clotho
- Clio can pump any volume ranging within its spec and from 0 to 10 m/s velocity through the hollow fiber module
Further features of Clio are:
- Handle fluids = liquids and / or gases or any mix of liquid/gas
- Pumps are metering pumps = PD pump = accurate mass-flow measuring in itself
- Clio SUP do NOT need any mass-flow sensor for measuring mass-flow
- Clio pump cells easily sucks from low arranged containers
- Clio pump do NOT need calibration like peristaltic pumps