500 ml sized P-SUB designed for the Clotho drive unit
Smallest P-SUB we currently offer is 500 ml VV with SUB dimension OD 82 x 120 mm. Combined with the Clio-30 SUP for recirculating the broth, and 0,2 µm pore hollow fiber membrane module (CFF). Quite advanced with both pH and DO and bio-mass Single-Use-Sensor's of classical signal.
CellMembra P-SUB schematic flow
Cronus-Tower + CellMembra 500 ml
4 x PG135 ports on CellMembra-mini
From left: 1 - Illustration show relevant fluid schematics with Magnetic-Bottom-Drive P-SUB, controlled diaphragm SUP and CFF. 2 – Complete setup for CellMembra-mini in Heating-Support-Foot driven by Clotho-1 controller and air / vacuum Alagonia pumps / Sarpedon reservoir.
CAD rendered illustrations show complete and ready to use CellMembra-mini P-SUB with one pitch blade impeller. 4 port for VisiWell, OneFerm, PICO biomass and Suction Trunk connecting the Clio-30 diaphragm SUP.
CellMembra mini with SUS
Laser sensor on re-usable support
Clio-30 SUP on CellMembra mini
From left: 1 – Shown mounted with pre-installed OneFerm pH and VisiFerm inserted into the VisiWell. 2 - The red Laser sensor for on-line measuring the position of the diaphragm and hereby full control of both velocity and volume via Clotho Drive Unit.
SUB for the cultivation:
- Configurable design – if you have special request to impeller design and hose configuration
- Agitation via Magnetic-Bottom-Drive (MBD) on Magnetic-Stirrer-Table (MST)
- Electrical heating or water jacket thermal control integrated within the Heating-Support-Foot (HSF)
CFF – harvest continuously a cell free permeate. Choose from one of your preferred CFF suppliers, such as:
- CFF / TFF from www.spectrumlabs.com
- CFF / TFF from www.watersep.net
- CFF / TFF from www.parker.com/dh-bioprocessing
We pre-install whichever CFF you want. We can even install two CFF in parallel – each with valves for choice of use.
Clio-30 – Single-Use-Pump - SUP:
- The diaphragm Single-Use-Pump (SUP) integrate two passive one-way valves guiding the direction of broth flow. The SUP valve body receive broth from the SUB, the SUP convey broth to the CFF, after which the retentate is returned to the SUB and permeate pass the CFF as harvest.
- Clio-30 SUP is integrated with both the SUB and CFF (Clio is identical to the Euterpe SUP)
- Clio-30 take advantage of the re-usable Laser sensor support attached to Clio
- The Laser sensor measures in real-time and with high precision the position of the diaphragm so broth velocity and volume calculation can be performed by Clotho
- Clio-30 can pump any volume ranging from 0 to 750 ml/min (Cardiac Output) and from 0 to 10 m/s velocity through the CFF hollow fiber module
SUS - Single-Use-Sensor's - pre-installed as standard:
- Port occupied by VisiWell for the VisiFerm 120 mm size DO sensor digital or analogue signal
- Port occupied by FermProbe pH PG 13,5 x 120 classical analogue signal via S8 connector
- Port occupied by FUTURA-pico capacitance bio-mass Single-Use-Sensor
- Port occupied by the Suction Trunk (broth out & return to Clio) including level sensor for dual 2 mm banana plugs
P-SUB – perfusion controlled by the Clotho Drive Unit:
- CellMembra™ P-SUB work excellent with most Process-Control-Systems (PCS)
- CellMembra broth re-circulation is performed by Clio SUP
- P-SUB Drive Unit, named Clotho, is designed to handle one or two Clio-30 Single-Use-Pump's and ensure efficient and reproducible operation (future four Single-Use-Pump's)
- From Clotho programmable broth/retentate velocity and volume through CFF module for harvest and for removal of membrane deposits is easy to setup
- Connection to compact pressurized air and vacuum unit's like the Alagonia and Sarpedon - if you don't have in lab pressurized air and vacuum
Do you need like 4 or 8 mini P-SUBs in parallel? Do you already have 4 or more Process-Control-System’s (PCS) available in your lab. Straight forward with all the accessories available from PerfuseCell.
From left: 1 - 4 different servo motors one on each of the 4 MST. 2 - The P-100 servo motor on MST with Heating-Support-Foot pn 2262-E-230 for thermal control and mechanical control over the centre of the MST. 3 – The observant viewer sees the FUTURA-pico all single-use bio-mass sensor + the VisiWell + a pH Single-Use-Sensor pre-installed in the CellMembra-mini.
World smallest Perfusion-SUB able to be operated from any PCS.