3,2 liter size P-SUB designed for the Clotho Drive Unit
PerfuseCell offer 3,2 litre CellMembra-medium size P-SUB OD 137 x 270 mm combined with the Clio-100 SUP.
CellMembra P-SUB flow scematics
CellMembra medium with SUP and CFF
CellMembra 3 and Clio on foot
From left: 1 - Illustration show relevant fluid schematics with bottom driven P-SUB, controlled diaphragm SUP and CFF. 2 – The pre-assembled P-SUB connected to SUP dome/diaphragm/valve-block with barb inlet and outlet for bottom of CFF. 3 - The pre-assembled dome/diaphragm/valve-block/CFF is mounted on a foot, which contain the red Laser sensor for real-time measuring the position of the diaphragm and hereby full control of velocity and volume.
From left: 1 – Pre-assembled dome/diaphragm/valve-block with hose/barb inlet and bottom of CFF visible. 2 - The pre-assembled dome/diaphragm/valve-block/CFF is mounted on the LF-100 foot which house the red Laser sensor for real-time measuring the position of the diaphragm. 3 – Clio-100 SUP next to the 3,2 liter SUB with visible impeller and Magnetic-Bottom-Drive motor.
SUB - for cultivation (the SUB is sourced from sister company CerCell):
- 100% configurable design for the 3,2 Vessel Volume (VV) Working Volume (WV) as low as 500 ml
- Agitation from bottom by Magnetic-Bottom-Drive (MBD) driven by the Magnetic-Stirrer-Table (MST)
- Agitation from top and any type and number of impellers as an option
- Electrical blanket heating or water jacket heating (RUJ) even with Magnetic-Bottom-Drive
CFF – Cross-Flow-Filter for continuous harvest / cell free permeate. Choose from one of your preferred CFF suppliers, such as:
- CFF / TFF from www.spectrumlabs.com - of which we mount as standard
- CFF / TFF from www.watersep.net
- CFF / TFF from www.parker.com/dh-bioprocessing
We pre-install whichever CFF you want. We can even install two CFF in parallel – each with valves for choice of use.
SUP - Single-Use-Pump size Clio-100:
- The diaphragm Single-Use-Pump (SUP) integrate two passive one-way valves guiding the direction of broth flow. The valve body receive broth from the SUB and deliver broth to the CFF after which the retentate is returned to the SUB
- The SUP fits onto the re-usable pump housing foot which also integrate the Laser sensor
- The high precision Laser sensor measures in real-time and accurate the position of the diaphragm so broth velocity and volume calculation can be performed
- Clio-100 can pump any volume ranging from 0 to 1.500 ml/min and from 0 to 10 m/s velocity through the CFF
- The Clio SUP is in family with Euterpe and sourced from sister company PumpCell
SUS - Single-Use-Sensor's to choose from:
- CellMembra™ features pre-installed SUS like DO, pH, level as standard and as extra conductivity
- Combines with most PCS and available biomass sensor amplifier
- Reduce vastly or completely eliminate components sterilized in conventional autoclave
From left: 1 – Complete presentation, Cronus tower (including Clotho Drive Unit) setup for drive of the P-SUB except the PCS for control of the cultivation process. 2 – Detail showing the red Laser sensor in the Laser-Foot, the black SSS mounted on MST Ultra Compact (p/n 2250-U-8-B) driven by a Kollmorgen servo motor. On top of the SUP visible the 14 straw CFF.
P-SUB – driven by the Clotho drive unit:
- CellMembra™ P-SUB work with any PCS
- Drive Unit Clotho designed to control the Clio Single-Use-Pump and ensure efficient and reproducible operation
- From Clotho programmable broth/retentate velocity and volume through CFF module for harvest and for removal of potential membrane deposits
- Connection to pressurized air and vacuum within your lab - or from unit's like Alagonia and Sarpedon if you don't have access to pressurized air and vacuum
- Compact Clotho available in either mono or stereo models - quarto in the future