Advanced mini P-SUB with scaffold
The iCORETM is a body based on carefully selected and arranged fibrous scaffold. The iCORE core body fits into different sizes of Single-Use-Bioreactor (SUB) bodies. Off course we all need compact and advanced Single-Use-Sensor's to figure out what’s really going on. These combined iCORE devices are designed for the otherwise excellent working:
- Eppendorf® parallel system, which is most suitable for even four iCORE SUB's. The DASbox support app 100 ml fixed bed and the slightly larger bioBlock support 300 ml fixed bed scaffold volume for mammalian cell cultivation
- iCELLis® Nano docking station from PALL®, to which the iCORE easily swap into. iCORE P-SUB will be available in two sizes - 100 ml and 200 ml fixed bed scaffold volume for adherent mammalian cell cultivation.
- The P-SUB including all wetted components pre-assembled, packed in dual film bags and precision E-beam irradiated before shipment to customer
- All wetted component manufactured from validated plastics. Scaffold manufactured and supplied by The Electrospinning Company
- Weldable hoses is standard or sterile couplings as an option
- Pre-installed patch Single-Use-Sensor's
- Biomass (InCyte) supplied by Hamilton Company
- Optional Single-Use-Sensor - Conductivity (ConducCell) by CerCell
- Future Single-Use-Sensors - Glucose, Lactate
- Reduced need for assembling in LAF bench
- Reduced need for components sterilized in conventional autoclave
iCORE is part of the patented technology CellCore / CerCore.