Advanced mini perfusion CP-SUB with scaffold
The iCORETM is a body based on carefully selected and arranged fibrous scaffold for mammalian cell expression or proliferation. The iCORE inner body fits into the OD 110 mm Single-Use-Bioreactor (SUB) vessel, which hereby become CP-SUBs. Off course we all need compact and advanced Single-Use-Sensor's to figure out what’s really going on. iCOREs Continuous-Processing-SUB (CP-SUBs) are designed for integration with:
- Eppendorf® parallel system, is most suitable for even four iCORE CP-SUB's. The bioBLOCK support SUBs for mammalian cell cultivation. The OD 110 mm iCORE fits straight into the BioBLOCK.
- PALL® iCELLis® Nano docking station easily swap the iCORE. The OD 110 mm iCORE CP-SUB will be available in two scaffold volume sizes - 100 ml and 200 ml fixed bed scaffold volume for adherent mammalian cell expression and proliferation.
For adherent mammalian cell protein expression and stem cell proliferation.
- The Continuous-Processing-SUB (CP-SUB) including all wetted components pre-assembled, packed in dual film bags and precision E-beam irradiated before shipment to end-user
- All wetted component manufactured from validated plastics. Scaffold manufactured and supplied by The Electrospinning Company
- Weldable hoses is standard and/or sterile couplings
- Eliminate the need for assembling in LAF bench
- Eliminate the need for components sterilized in conventional autoclave
- biomass - capacitance based PICO by Aber
- level sensor
- future - Glucose, Lactate
iCORE is part of the patented technology CellCore / CerCore
iCORE is a EuroStar/Eureca project application