Medium size P-SUB designed for Clotho Drive Unit
All pre-assembled 3.200 ml VV Single-Use-Bioreactor for perfusion. Take advantage of the Pulsating-Tangential-Flow (PTF) concept integrating Single-Use-Bioreactor (SUB), the Thalia diaphragm Alternating-Single-Use-Exchanger (A-SUE) with single-use Hollow-Fiber-Filter (HFF) and Single-Use-Sensor's (SUS).
CellRetention integrates SUB / A-SUE / HFF / SUS in one package:
- 3.200 ml Vessel Volume (VV) with 5 x PG 13,5 ports (sourced from sister company CerCell)
- 400 – 2.000 ml Working Volume (WV) of SUB
- Integrated Single-Use-Sensor’s - OneFerm or FermProbe pH and VisiWell or PolarWell for standard DO Re-Usable-Sensor's
- 3 free PG 13,5 port for other sensor's
- Thalia-100 A-SUE facilitating fully controlled and measured broth volume - see Thalia spec
- Thermal control either electrical or with water – available for 48 VDC, for 110 VAC, for 230 VAC, or for water
- A. Spectrum HFF with 0,2 µm pore, 14 x 1,0 mm PES straw/lumen, 290 cm2 area, Luer-Lok side ports, (T06-P20U-10-N)
- B. Spectrum HFF with 0,2 µm pore, 75 x 1,0 mm straw/lumen, 980 cm2 area, 3/4" TC side ports, (S04-P20U-10-N)
Thalia-100 A-SUE for Clotho Drive Unit:
- The diaphragm Single-Use-Exchanger (SUE) integrate no valves. And as to such simplified operation only exchange broth forth and back – all along the HFF. The HFF receive broth from the SUB and return the same broth volume back through the HFF to the SUB.
- The A-SUE dome is designed with a sanitary flange and hereby fits the HFF coupling.
- The A-SUE operation is controlled by the super compact Clotho Drive Unit which insure exchange of broth volume.
SUS - Single-Use-Sensor’s to choose from:
- One port for either PolarWell or VisiWell Single-Use-Well (SUW) for 220 mm RUS
- One port for 225 mm OneFerm or FermProbe pH Single-Use-Sensor (SUS) S8 socket, classical signal
- PICO bio-mass sensor optional installed horizontal at bottom
- Reduce vastly or eliminate components sterilized in conventional autoclave.
More information about CellRetention P-SUB to be found under Support