Small size Perfusion-SUB integrating both CFF, SUS and SUP
Cell retention for perfusion cultivation with a fully single-use setup. Pulsating-Tangential-Flow (PTF) integrated with Single-Use-Bioreactor (SUB) and Single-Use-Pump (SUP) opens up for new opportunities.
General features of CellMembra-small:
- Designed for parallel operation with thermal control at the lower part of the P-SUB
- The complete and pre-assembled unit packed in dual film bags and precision irradiated before shipment to end-user
- Supplied with pH and DO and level Single-Use-Sensor's (SUS)
- Reduce or eliminate assembling in LAF bench
- Pumped volume and obtained velocity measured – no guessing
Photos show P-SUB OD 110 x 225-CFF-HPD (Head-Plate-Drive) with twin impellers and sensor's in the PTF setup. Fit directly into the parallel operating DASGIP® bioBlock. Passive valves before and after the SUP insure direction of broth flow towards and through the CFF in one direction.
General features of Single-Use-Bioreactor (SUB) part:
- 100% customizable within the given limitation of the fixed P-SUB diameter of 110 mm
- 2,1 litre VV (Vessel Volume) gives 0,5 - 1 litre WV (Working Volume)
- Agitation from top (HPD) or bottom (MST) with any type of impeller and as many as needed
- Facilitates the bioBlock Peltier element exhaust gas cooler
- Facilitates RE30, RE40 Maxon or even P100 servo motor with ID25-A adaptor for agitation
From left: 1 - Illustrations show P-SUB OD 110 x 225-CFF HPD designed for parallel operating DASGIP® bioBlock with diaphragm SUP. CFF shown is T04, but could be any suitable size like T06-P20U-10-N. 2 - Compact setup, the red Laser sensors seen on top of each of the four early version SUPs. 3 - Shown in a laboratory at Danish Technical University March 2016.
The CellMembra-small is kept at OD 110 x 250 mm for the SUB part
- Find info around bioBLOCK on www.eppendorf.com